Filling up with Fuel:
The universal fuel card may now be found in most of our vehicles. They can be used at any pay-at-the-pump station.
- The fuel card can ONLY be used at pay-at-the-pump (and does not work inside the station).
- DO NOT FILL WITH DIESEL. Filling with diesel is considered negligence and will cause the engine to fail.
- Fuel Card PIN: The four-digit PIN code is in your reservation details (check the app or your confirmation email).
In the unlikely event you need to purchase fuel on your personal credit card and need to be reimbursed, upload a photo of the final receipt (including number of litres purchased) using the mobile app or email a photo of the final receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days.
Things to Remember:
- Please return your vehicle on time to avoid late fees. To extend your reservation, use the mobile app or call us at 1-844-341-7888 option 1.
- There is no fee for cancelling within 1 hour of creating a reservation if it has not started. A $1 flat fee is charged for cancelling more than 6 hours prior to the reservation start time. The first 6 hours of the reservation is charged when cancelling/shifting your time within 6 hours of the start time unless the vehicle is booked by another member for that time.
- Smoking, vaping and e-cigarettes are not permitted in vehicles.
- Leave the interior clean and free of pet hair (pets not allowed in "dog free" vehicles).
Feel free to contact us if you have any issues or questions at email@example.com or 1-844-341-7888.